So, it's been almost a year since I posted here! Sorry about that. I cannot possibly write about everything that has happened, so I won't try. I will only begin again and firmly resolve to write something once a week, at least. Haha - we'll see.
Anyway, Frank is becoming a more entertaining, if less useful, sidekick every day. He is excelling in the comic relief department, but falling far behind in the helpful department. Everything he does, especially the bad things, are hilarious. It is very hard to discipline him while trying not to smile. Usually, I fail to restrain myself and burst out laughing, but that only makes him more upset! For example, yesterday he wanted me to get a screwdriver (which wasn't the proper thing to use at all) and fix a toy broken beyond all my powers to repair it. I tried to explain to him it was hopeless and, besides that, we didn't have any batteries. But he would have none of it - he kept insisting that if only I would give him a screwdriver, he could fix his toy. Eventually, he began yelling at me every time I opened my mouth to speak.
me: "Frank, a screwdri-"
Frank: "No!"
me: "Frank, a scr-"
Frank: "NO!"
me: "Fr-"
Frank: "NOOOO!"
So then he had to go on time-out, but he looked so funny yelling at me - he was so earnest and his hope for his toy was so useless (the wires had been severed and I am not good with electronics), that I was laughing at him pretty hard before he went to his time-out chair. He was very indignant about it - which made me laugh all the harder. Poor Frank! His life is so hard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment