We have had quite a busy past few days! Andy and I had a really fun weekend. Frank was left out of a good deal of it, because most of the fun happened way past his bedtime in the form of Birthday and Cast parties on Friday and Saturday nights. The rest of the fun happened while Frank was napping, and consisted of geeking out (I think that's a great term, Emeric, so I'm going to copy you) and a tea party on Sunday. The tea party was at my friend Dawn's house and it was Lovely. We had scones and lemon curd, cream and preserves, followed by dainty chicken salad and cucumber and cream cheese sandwiches and then cunning little desserts: tiny strawberry tarts and heart shaped lemon bars. And of course we had tea, mostly iced. So Yummy! It was so nice to sit in Dawn's gazebo and chat about pretty much everything, from babies and weddings to pirates and ninjas.
Another highlight of the weekend was the puppet show and the singing at Kieran's birthday party. We are Totally going to have a puppet show at Frank's party! And the singing almost inspired me to learn how to play the guitar. I think playing and singing adds so much to a party, I wish everyone would do it all the time.
As for Frank's recent adventures, he attended his second theatrical performance (Andy's play) and enjoyed it until halfway through the first act. Then he started yelling at the actors and had be to taken away for a long walk. He hasn't had an Adventure since then, we will have to make it a point to go on one soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment